Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My recent ANNOYANCES!

So there are days that I feel an abundance of patience for those around me and for their unlimted amount of stupidity... today is not one of those days...so here you go my most recent annoyances:
1. Neighbors
We don't have a dog not for the lack of not wanting one, (I am a total dog lover or at least of the larger breeds)but I feel busy enough without a new puppy needing my attention, bathing, potty training, feeding, etc. So we have been talking about getting a puppy in a year or so when I am not so overwhelmed with poo. So our neighbor next door owns 3 yes 3 mini-dachshund's and our other neighbor across the street owns a scruffy 20lb mutt of some sort that is just hideous. Both of them let their dogs out their front doors only to use our yard as their personal toilet. Ok, so without using profuse profanity at this time it really pisses me off that I don't have a dog but get to pick up the neighbors dogs crap all over my front yard. Not to mention they watch them do it!!! I have resulted to throwing rocks at them and feeling the urge to reach for the good 'ole Red Ryder! Both of our neighbors have fenced yards, so why, why? We will be out in the yard weeding and they will still watch their dogs do this...it is war now...poop flinging isn't the classy way to approach the situation but I am getting desperate!
2. Renters
We usually go out Friday night once Jim is off work for the weekend...it has become a little tradition. So Friday night we are at Applebee's, its 6:30pm and we are enjoying the beginning a fun filled weekend together when I get a call on my cell phone, it is one of our lovely BYU-I tenants, blah! So I in my moment of stupidity I answer it thinking what if it is a REAL emergency, because afterall it is the weekend and Friday night. Oh, no, once again she is just letting me know the Internet is not working, I have to ask "when did it start not working", which her reply is "just now". So ok, its Friday night, I am out to dinner with my family and they are calling me about their Internet that hasn't worked for less than 5 minutes. I politely say we will take care of it and hang up. Its still Friday night and I receive a text at 10pm about the Internet not being fixed. Ok, I am totally annoyed now, are you kidding me????? Its the weekend, I didn't realize I am a 24 hour manager and maintenance man with unlimited office hours ! So I sleep on it, Saturday morning I get another text as we are outside doing yard work. To sum it up it went something like this, "...if you could get that gay registration crap taken care of ASAP that would be great." they are really pissing and moaning now. I am so mad I send Jim (because it hasn't been 24 hours, and the last time I checked wasn't the school there for this reason)...who in return is so annoyed tries to call the young lady who loves to send me nasty emails and texts when she is "inconvenienced", who in return conveinantly doesn't answer her phone. Being the nice guy that Jim is he promptly goes over and fixes the net. I wish I could say it ends there but oh no, the same girls text me at 7am Sunday morning to ask for their heat to be turned down...I don't know what to say about this...I didn't realize the heat came on when it is 80 degrees outside!!!!!!!! This really is a regular occurance, from changing lighbulbs to the house being to warm to cold, blah, blah, blah! Of course we do have mostly wonderful tenants but it only takes one maybe two to drive you crazy!
3. I guess 3. will have to wait...I already feel better...lol...THANK YOU DAVID AND STACI FOR MANAGING THIS FALL...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

No comments: