Thursday, August 13, 2009

Garden BBQ

We have a wonderful Garden at my parents house, we have rows of blueberries, tomatoes, zucchini, squash, beets, carrots, lettuce, spinach, okra, cucumbers, and corn. My mom planted a whole row of cucumbers...the rows are 25 ft long...so you can imagine how many cucumbers we have. I have picked over 300! Luckily we have plenty of friends that are happy to take some. My favorite is the zucchini and squash grilled with light olive oil, salt and pepper...mmm! Here are some pics of our regular evening dinner during the summer. I LOVE veggies-delicious!




































The boys enjoying ice cream cones with orange sherbet. It was their reward for attending all 3 hours of church. Believe me I think this was the first Sunday in weeks we have made it through all 3 hours.

1 comment:

jskelly said...

Those veges look awesome. . and very delicious!