Friday, August 14, 2009

Is it the hormones or an I just being emotional....

So I woke up this morning emotional...and I am not an emotional person. It's like I just want to sit down and have a good cry. I don't have ups and downs even when its that time of the month. I usually have a pretty even temperment. I like to think in the shower so while I showered I kept thinking what is my problem, why is everything bugging me today. The other problem is sometimes you can't blog about the things that are bothering because people read this...and I don't want to offend just vent. The rational part of me says this is a good thing because tomorrow I might feel completely different about the situations...but today, I just want to cry! Yes, I know its pathetic, and I keep thinking what the heck--I never do this! So I am blaming today on hormones...
**Ah that felt good to just get a little off my chest** thanks!

No comments: