Thursday, September 17, 2009

33 weeks and counting

Well I can't believe that I am finally at the end of Summer, back in May when we were moving and packing I thought, "ok if I can just make it to September" Jim starts Chiropractic school in 2 weeks and I only have 6 1/2 weeks to go. I am so excited! Even though this is our 3rd, I still forget how huge and uncomfortable life becomes near the end. At my appointment this week I measured 35 wks, so she felt the baby, and quickly commented that I was ALL baby, no wiggle room...she then asked me how big my biggest was...I said 9' 8" and she said well I think this ones going to be at least 9 lbs. Then quickly told me she was glad we had a c-section planned or she would be worried. That is the reason I have "C's", BIG BABIES! I feel like I am all baby, he is a very active little guy! He is scheduled to make his debut November 2nd at 12:30, I am hoping he will come on October 30th...that way Jim can have a few days with me at the hospital--otherwise he has school from 7:30-5 everyday and we will need babysitters all day for 4 days and that is going to require some juggling! The boys are both excited to see their new brother and keep asking me if he is still growing and when he is coming. It's pretty cute! Preston laughs and laughs when he feels the baby kick his hands. I can't believe that this will be our last baby and we will start the next stage of life--we are so excited!!!

No comments: