Sunday, September 6, 2009

Getting closer

I regret not keeping a detailed pregnancy journal to compare each pregnancy to, as it is I am just so excited I am 31 weeks today!!! 31 weeks down, 8 to go...its getting closer! It's amazing all the little things that you remember you need for a new arrival...I was so sure we were having a girl that I actually left all my newborn to 12 month clothes with David and Staci. They had to haul them back with them this last visit home, I got everything washed, folded and hung up. The dresser I had for the nursery I finally finished painting and brought in my glider, so the nursery is finished. I have some decorating to do but that might have to wait until after he's here. We had his name picked, but have been rethinking it--I haven't fallen in love with any names yet...and the ones I love have already been taken.

Dustin, Sean, and Jim went dirtbiking at Browns Camp Friday afternoon/evening, so Ashley and I dropped the boys off at my parents and went shopping! We couldn't believe the sales, everything was clearanced then additional 30% off, we hit up Carters and OshKosh. We had so much fun! I love shopping with her for little girl clothes, ah they are so adorable! It reminded me that I need more girl time without the boys. I think our due dates are only 2 weeks apart, this will be fun! THANK YOU ASHLEY FOR A NIGHT OUT!!! ;)

No comments: