Saturday, January 17, 2009

the machine has the skill


Jim and dad suprised me at Christmas with a new sewing machine...they tend to do this often! Nothing was wrong with my old one, in fact I loved my Baby Lock Quilter's Choice. It was an awesome machine. Nikki has it now and I am sure she will really enjoy it. This one is amazing it is a Baby Lock Espire for the Quilter's Choice Series. My favorite things that it is equipped with is a automatic fabric sensor, to self adjust to different fabric layers, depths and textures. You can also lock the presser to automatically come up but leave the needle down when you stop sewing for easy turning, it will also cut and back stitch automatically. There are hundreds of stitches, I will probably never use but are cool. I am really excited about using it. It will get a lot of use this fall! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you tell us that just to make us all jealous? :) Congratulations. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun with it. And if you don't, I will drive to your house and take it off your hands.