Monday, February 2, 2009

I love it when they talk...

Connor is now attempting to use the large vocabulary that has been completely gibber jabber until now. His first words were "ma-ma" and "da-da" which he uddered months ago, but now he knows "chips", "milk", "uh-oh", "no-no", "brother", "pease", "bath", "potty", "picture", "dog" and he is trying more everyday! It seems to me that Connor is talking sooner than Preston but maybe it is my imagination. I love when they start talking and communicating. He knows many words and what they mean, I can ask him to do or get something and he knows what I am referring to, I love watching their little minds think. My favorite word he knows is somersault, he bends over and gets in a position for assistance in helping him roll-over. It is soo cute!
Preston started in Sunbeams this year, I can't believe I have a child in Primary, how did this happen??! He loves it, yesterday Jim took him into Primary, he sat down and said, "see you soon dad, have a nice class dad." I am so thankful Preston has always been comfortable in Primary and Nursery...it is so hard to see many little ones crying for their parents. I am so glad that isn't my child...yet! Preston has always said the sweetest prayers, there is nothing as sweet as a childs prayers, they are definitely a perfect ending to a long day. There are so many things to be thankful for, my family is my greatest joy and blessing!

No comments: