Monday, February 2, 2009

Ugh, I just hate it

I love my children but I HATE, LOATHE, being pregnant! It is that time again to think about our family growing...I really need a surrogate to carry my children for me! Just the thought of throwing up all day every day for 9 months, ugh. Then the water retention, weight gain, awkward size, lack of energy, many late night trips to the bathroom, another C-sections, yeah I am already complaining and I am not prego. Then I think of that sweet baby and it makes it all worth it...I just wish it didn't last so long...wouldn't 7 months be perfect...then I would never reach the size of a house. I am almost mentally prepared to do it again...almost!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My goodness, if my pregnancies were that bad I don't know that I could've done it more than once! You're definitely entitled to some apprehension, lady! I do a lot of complaining these days, what with all the aches and pains that arrive in the last few weeks, but I should really keep my mouth shut. It'll all be over soon. I just have to keep telling myself that.

Jessie said...

Baby number three! Baby number three!