Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Month of babies!

Something was definitely in the water last June/July...I can think of many of our friends or family that are pregnant and I want them all to know I am thinking about them everyday! Crazy thing is the ones due this month are almost all having boys...and the ones due in April are having girls! ;)
1. Rachel Haney- April (#2-girl Londyn Noel)
2. Heather- March 8th (#5- Benjamin Michael)
3. Levi- March (#1&2-twin boys)
4. Sarah- March 12th (#3-Finnley Aaron)
5. Michelle- March (#3- Adrian Russell)
6. Randy- April (#1- Brennlyn)
7. Melissa- March (#2-Samuel Quinn)
8. Audrey- July (#2-Madelyn)
9. Ashley- October (#1-??)
10. Allison- May- (#1-girl)
11. Lynn- June (#5-??)
12. Carolyn- June (#2-??)
13. Jan- May (#2- Ryan)
14. ME- October (#3-??) I am crossing my fingers that its a GIRL!

No comments: